Friday 2 May 2008




So long since I was last here. However, I have been busy making yet more cards and I'm learning new techniques all the time. Recently I have been doing quite a lot of male cards, there are some above in foil duplex this is really nice to work with. I have been creating mulberry cards and this was fun and the effect I think is very classy, and looks expensive ideal for wedding stationary as well as lots of other projects. Of course I used the cuttlebug for the emboss foil card as an embellishment.
Well It's now May and will soon be fathers day so thought would make some male cards, I am looking for an appropriate craft show to sell these cards and of course many which are not displayed as it's nice to have some surprises I will post when and where when I decide where to book, I have to make sure it has facilities for a mobility scooter lol as I am now disabled which gives me the time to do this wonderful hobby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such great cards Dawn I have the cricket decoupage too. It's great having it precut isn't it.
Keep up the good work :)