Sunday 13 April 2008

PET SCRAPBOOK Cont.






As I said more pics of my beloved pets. I have used a mixture of papers, Laura Ashley (LA),Greys and Bazzil card. Accessories LA and Paper Mania (PM) You will have to bare with me regards the computer as I am very new to this and only have a basic knowledge, I hope this looks OK though.

Here we have Bones so named as he was a stray and kept visiting us, I fed him (I'm such a softy) and put advert in paper & local shop to say I had found this poor dog. He ended up joining Tabatha, and they got along really well.

Sadly both these left us and we a few years later we ended up with Axel & Slash, so named because my hubby was/is a fan of Guns & Roses. These adorable kittens were a gift for me when I gave birth to our youngest child, he is fourteen now and they bless are not with us any more. However, not to be with out pets for long this album is to be continued......



No comments: